Flowers are the incandescent dancers of Earth. They bring tranquillity and joy to our hearts and eyes and ask very little in return. They shine, eternally, like the sun’s rays, they move in the breeze, they transform with the seasons, always offering warmth and contentment.
My Floral Collection embodies the spirit of a blossoming, blooming garden filled with vibrant colour, layers of tiny intricate detail and imbued with messages of hope and love.
In print their colour intensity and details are divine, as originals they are beyond luminescent!
- Each of Mychelle’s arty works are photographed with precision and accuracy.
- They are then individually printed in Western Australia by hand onto Entrada paper 290gsm and safely packaged in a protective postage tube.
- Enrada is an award-winning art paper made of 100% cotton
- It is an archival- acid and lignin free- paper that is made in the USA
- Moab Entrada has a unique blend of slight but unobtrusive velvety like texture enhancing the works tiny details.
- The ‘Natural’ version we use is OBA (Optical Brightening Agents) free
- The archival properties of Mychelle’s Fine Art Prints are in excess of 200 years when framed under glass in typical indoor conditions and not in direct sunlight.
- The Stretcher canvas Frames are made from kiln dried timber with a depth of 3cm. In order to prevent indentation, the frames are constructed with a raised lip, which eliminates a sharp edged frame touching the canvas.
- All canvas, products are safely packed and shipped with a hanging system.
- Canvases are taped on the back for a professional finish.
- The Canvas used is a robust 370gsm (grams per square meter) count and is made from a 35% cotton 65% Polyester blend which mimics the quality of an original canvas painting, enhancing their exquisite presentation.