This series of arty works will teleport you to an alternate universe, a place where birds, flowers and animals rule their kingdom.
Here, they travel through the realms of my imagination onto the surface of my creative paintings where they are free to roam and passionately express the quirkiest of personalities. Through rainbows of colour and layers of intricate detail and pattern these visual stories remind us to laugh, have fun and feel joy.
In print their colour intensity and details are divine, as originals they are beyond luminescent!
- Each of Mychelle’s arty works are photographed with precision and accuracy.
- They are then individually printed in Western Australia by hand onto Entrada paper 290gsm and safely packaged in a protective postage tube.
- Enrada is an award-winning art paper made of 100% cotton
- It is an archival- acid and lignin free- paper that is made in the USA
- Moab Entrada has a unique blend of slight but unobtrusive velvety like texture enhancing the works tiny details.
- The ‘Natural’ version we use is OBA (Optical Brightening Agents) free
- The archival properties of Mychelle’s Fine Art Prints are in excess of 200 years when framed under glass in typical indoor conditions and not in direct sunlight.
- The Stretcher canvas Frames are made from kiln dried timber with a depth of 3cm. In order to prevent indentation, the frames are constructed with a raised lip, which eliminates a sharp edged frame touching the canvas.
- All canvas, products are safely packed and shipped with a hanging system.
- Canvases are taped on the back for a professional finish.
- The Canvas used is a robust 370gsm (grams per square meter) count and is made from a 35% cotton 65% Polyester blend which mimics the quality of an original canvas painting, enhancing their exquisite presentation.